- Best for small DIY projects, small bathroom re-fit and disposal of soil or hardcore.
- Best for Garage clearance, Disposal of beds, cookers, sheds etc, Bathroom refurb.
- Best for garage or loft clearance, 4 yard skip is best for a mixture of bulky items and garden waste.
- Great choice for general home clearance of bulky items
- These skips can provide sufficient space for house clearance as well as green garden waste or a renovation project.
- Best for large building projects and large home clearance.
- For complete house clearance or large building project. 10 Yard skips are for LIGHT waste only. No hardcore or Soil allowed
- Enclosed skip for complete house clearance or for long term hire. No hardcore and No Soil allowed
At Core Fusion Skip Hire we try to keep our price as low as possible. Price of skips depends on the size as well as your delivery address. Core Fusion Skip Hire delivers skips to Colchester and surrounding areas. Prices quoted above are for Colchester area. Please note that price might increase, depending on your postcode and the distance from our site.
Furthermore, price of skips can also depend on the waste you are disposing, for example, plasterboard is charged extra, due to the recycling cost.
Plan for 2021
We are currently looking at our price list and will decide on the price should the national living as well as minimum wage see a dramatic increase. As mentioned before, we try our best to keep the cost of skips low, ensuring our customers receive the best skip hire service at best price.
When is the price of skips likely to increase in 2021?
The price increase could happen at any given time, depending on UK economy. We closely monitor all aspects, which influent the change in price. It depends on disposal cost, which we incur whilst disposing of your waste. We also monitor price of fuel which is a very big factor in our line of work. Of course VAT and Corporation Tax as well as National Insurance Contributions can also affect our price to you. Normal increase is likely to happen between March and April 2021.
Will I be aware of Price Increase before my order?
As soon as we decide if we will increase the price of our skips, we will ensure our website has been updated. Should there be a delay between the price increase and website update, your price will remain at the cost quoted on our website. As Always, we will not be applying any hidden cost.